Friday, February 8, 2008

Unforgettable Trip in Sri Lanka - Part I

Not sure how many parts I am going to blog about this trip because I am still in the slow process of editing the photos which I took in this trip.

What made the trip so unforgettable compared to the rest of the trips which I had in the past, be it personal or business?

I guess it was contributed by the following elements:-
--the amount of guns I saw on the streets
--the army/police checkpoints which we had gone through, especially on the way to Trincomalee, the Eastern base of Sri Lankan Navy
--Crazy and long hours of driving on the way to Trincomalee and back!
--Wild elephants which I saw in the jungle
--Nice bangalow which I stayed in the navy base
--The bombings which occurred when I was there
--The elephant which I rode

Like most of the trips, every journey started in KLIA.


KLIA1 ver1

The wide angle lens comes in handy here.
KLIA2

Ya, I took Sri Lankan Airlines. That was the first time I flew on this airlines. Feel a bit uneasy though!
SLA plane

That's all for now. Still have many more photos to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 9, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

Where are the pictures of the army with guns :P I am curious

tango February 9, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Wait, wait,....many photos are still in the surgery room...

I will definitely show you! Don't worry.

Be safe out there!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP