Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I am back in ONE piece!

Just came back from the business trip in Sri Lanka yesterday.

I cannot describe how happy and relief I was when the plane landed at KLIA airport.


Sri Lanka gave me the following impression:-
- hot
- dusty
- poor roads condition

-

a lot of tuk-tuk on the road
- a lot of army/police checkpoints
- a lot of army/police with guns on the streets

There were totally 3 bombings taking place in and around Colombo when I was there. One of the bombings occurred barely 1km away from the hotel I stayed. Wasn't that close?!

Do I need to go back there again?

Hope not and I DO NOT want.

Finally, I am back........in ONE piece.

Back to a place where
- the weather still hot...hahaha...
but
- the sky is blue
- no guns to be seen on the street
- no army/police checkpoints
- much less bumpy roads
- air is clear

which I called HOME.

YA! HOME SWEET HOME!

p/s: Let me tidy up my photos and share with you later. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 7, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

a place where we can TT together.. wahahaha

tango February 7, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Ya, you are right. The feeling is so nice to be back. Penang is still the best afterall.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP