Sunday, February 10, 2008

I am into blue sky!

With all the crazy overtaking, reckless driving and bumpy roads on the way to Trincomalee in the van, I suddenly had this feeling that everything in Penang is so nice. Although the weather is very hot sometime and Penang also has its fair share of crazy drivers and roads which covered with potholes, but at least it has blue sky most of the time which I enjoy a lot.

I took these photos sometime back. The blue sky and the dancing clouds captivated me.
DSC_9020

DSC_9016

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 11, 2008 at 12:02 AM  

the pic below look familiar la.. must be on the way to ah keong's place.. hahaha

tango February 11, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

Ya, you are right. That day, I went to Ah Keong's shop to ask about the Sigma lens price.

Anonymous,  February 11, 2008 at 12:18 AM  

next time should carry the camera whenever we go out for any function or event la.. captured down the moment and post it here share with us! =D

tango February 11, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

Yes, tauke. I will try my best from now onwards. :)))

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP