Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Love Potions+Raspberry Cheese Yogurt

Having ice cream in the winter? I always wonder what the feeling likes.

...The feeling is fantastic! I am going to try it again and again!

One thing for sure is the ice cream does not seems to melt.

Just now, I ordered 1 scoop of Love Potions and 1 scoop of Raspberry Cheese Yogurt from Baskin Robin and had it outside the building when the temperature out there was 0 degree celcius.

Arrived Seoul late last night. It was snowing when I walked out of the plane. Quickly hopped into a cab to go to the hotel. I knew that the taxi fare is going to be quite expensive because it is a long way to go to Seoul city from Incheon airport. But, who cares?!

When I woke up this morning and opened the curtains, the buildings outside were all covered by snow.
DSC_0099

Yes! I see snow again!

Someone told me, it is probably the last snow of the year in Seoul.

How lucky I am!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 27, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

Nice lar winter time .. hehe .. didnt get the chance to see that in real. Which hotel you are living?

yokeping

Anonymous,  March 2, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

OMG! having ice cream in snow... i wonder how it feel???

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP