Monday, November 8, 2010

A photo gallery is born

This is a project which I intended to start about 15 months ago. My goal is to fill up the side wall of the living room of my apartment with the travel photos I shot. I got this idea from the internet. The photos were actually framed up about 13 months back but I left them lying on the floor doing nothing other than collecting dust. It's shame really! Few weeks back, my brother finally helped me to buy an impact drill from his company which enables me to drill the wall with holes to hang up these photos. Drilling holes on the wall is not as easy task as it seems to be. I spent about an hour this afternoon to hang up these photos. There is one more larger photo which I did not manage to hang it up because I was running out of the hook. Next round, I will probably frame some photos with white frame or silver frame. And maybe I should just stick to white and black frame. Anyway, I am sure I will fill up the wall within next 6 months. The cost of framing one photo is not cheap and it depends on the length of wood needed. So, I can only afford to frame 3-4 photos in one round.

Finally, I have a photo gallery of my own!

Some description of photos:
Top left photo - Het Steen in Antwerp, Belgium
Bottom left photo - Cathedral of Our Lady in Antwerp, Belgium
Top right photo - Gran Place or central square of Brussels, Belgium
Bottom right photo - Albufeira beach, Algarve, Portugal.


A photo gallery is born.

4 comments:

GG November 9, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Good job, 它们终于有出人头墙的一天了

tango November 9, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

hahaha...pai seh pai seh.

Angela Ng November 11, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Feel different when the photos hanging on the wall is one of your master piece, good job !



Angela

tango November 13, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Ya, Angela. I feel at least I did something which I always wanted to do years ago.

Thanks.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP