Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Trip to Turkey

Finally I have redeemed the ticket to Turkey at next April, after much consideration. It is not an easy decision to make. The ticket 'costs' me 60k airmiles. I have to pay RM769 for the fuel surcharges and airport taxes. Isn't that a bit expensive? Initially, I planned to make this trip at the beginning of March 2008 but all the airmiles redemption seats were fully booked throughout March. At the end, I have to settle for 4th April departs from Penang and returns on 19th April. Thanks to the patience of the MAS ticketing staff. That's a full two weeks of vacation for me. I hope that my boss is alright with me in taking such a long vacation. Anyway, this is something I have to 'negotiate' with my boss when I am back to the office later. The most important thing I have to do now is to do a lot of researches on the places to visit and the accomodation in Turkey. There is a lot of preparation that needs to be done prior to the trip. Really look forward to this trip!




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP