Friday, January 21, 2011

KL Eats

lunch at 品香美食小馆 at Sungai Buloh. We had 滑蛋河 and fish porridge. This restaurant, or rather kopitiam, is famous of porridge, especially fish porridge. You will long queue during public holiday and you need to wait for your number.  
KL1_9258

Fish porridge

KL1_9265

2nd day breakfast at one of coffee shops at USJ. As usual, I have wantan mee.
Wantan mee

2nd day lunch at Madam Kwan's at Mid Valley Shopping mall. This time, I did not have the popular Nasi Bojari. I ordered the cheaper Nasi Lemak.
KL1_9271

Nasi Lemak

3rd day breakfast at one of coffee shops at Taipan USJ.
KL1_9289

The Chee Cheong Fun here looks and tastes different from the one we have in Penang.
KL1_9290

Tai Po Mee. Don't know what that is. I simply ordered it to try. It tastes like the Pan mee to me.
KL1_9293

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP