Monday, August 9, 2010

A Saturday morning

Based on a good friend's photos, we decided to hunt down this restaurant. Finally we found this good hang-out place. We came here for breakfast last Saturday morning. That was the second time we visited this restaurant within a week. It is a good place to spend your Saturday morning! Our Saturday morning there was drizzling and sunny. Perfect weather and breakfast! I just wished time passed slower when I was there but I knew that was impossible. Anyway, I will be there again!

主,多謝袮的引領和安排!

Saturday morning
On the menu
Good food

4 comments:

Taufulou August 13, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

nice place ah..where is this wor?

tango August 14, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

This place is located at Lebuh Muntri, Penang.

Ken September 17, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

It's my 1st time to drop by ur blog.
Simply interesting blog, I must say.

Btw, that place looks nice.
Like the angle u snap the food. =)

tango September 18, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Thanks Ken. Glad to know someone likes my photos.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP