Monday, September 1, 2008

You don't even care...

Were you being insensitive?
Did we have a misunderstanding?
Was there a miscommunication?
Why?
Didn't you know I was there?
Staring at the ceiling. Drifting in and out of my sleep. Searching for the right answer on your behalf...
Should I let you know? Hope you don't mind but I really don't like this feeling.
Was I too fragile internally? I thought I was being taken for granted.
Did I care too much? Was I being too sensitive?
I know you had apologized but in a nonchalant way.
On the way back, I was tired but I know you don't even care.
And that really hurts...





”Think I'll start a new life
I think I'll start it over
Where no one knows my name
I'll get out of California
I'm tired of the weather
Think I'll get a lover
And fly him out to Spain
I think I'll go to Boston
I Think that I'm just tired
I Think I need a new town
To leave this all behind
I Think I need a sunrise
I'm tired of a sunset
I hear it's nice in the summer
Some snow would be nice

Oh yeah

You don't know me and you don't even care
Oh Yeah

Boston
Where no one knows my name (yeah)
Where no one knows my name“

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP