Monday, July 14, 2008

Yummy-ly cheap!

Heard of this yam rice quite a while ago.

Yesterday, I finally got the chance to try it during lunch.

My 'review'...It is cheap and yummy!
I bet you can't find something similar at the same price on Penang island.

Yam rice. The main target!
DSC_4477

Sour fishballs soup with sliced pork.
DSC_4478

Braised tau kua with eggs.
DSC_4479

Yesterday dinner. Again, the dishes were cheap and yummy!. We ordered 4 dishes with steamed rice. On the left, home-made fried tau kua, Fried fish fillet with sweet and sour sauce at the center and prawn curry on the right. 1 more dish is normal stir-fried veggie. The bill came up to be only RM36.50. Cheap, isn't it?
dinner

Well, what is the best thing to do when you have no plan for the long weekend?

Makan lo.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 14, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

well.. you should state down the exact location for the ease of the rest of us here :)

good food must share!

tango July 14, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

hahaha...then I must ask the navigator who guided me there...Next time maybe I will snap a photo at every turn....hahaha

hanyuen July 14, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

maybe just the shop name and location will do :-)

tango July 14, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

hahaha...I only remember the name of the restaurant where I went for dinner. It is called '樂園'.
If you come from Penang bridge on the way to Bukit Mertajam, normally you need to go through a big roundabout before taking one of the exits to Bandar Perda. Don't go to this big roundabout. Take the fly-over instead. The restaurant is located at the right-hand side at about 100m after you come down from the fly-over.
I hope that I don't lead you to 'Holland'...ahaha...

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP